Wednesday, September 06, 2006

Half Way There


Half Way There Posted by Picasa

Finally 20 weeks is here, or 5 1/2 months for those who don't know that a pregnancy lasts 40 weeks (give or take). I'm offically half way there. Unfortuately no one has noticed yet that I'm even pregnant, (or they just think I'm getting fat and no one wants to hurt my feelings). But I work with children, lots of them, and as anyone with kids knows, they are short on tact and big on opening their mouths. So I have to say that I'm a bit surprised that not one kid has even said I was getting bigger. I didn't start to show with Maya until I was around six months, but I guess I thought I would get bigger, sooner, since this is my second. *shrug* Guess I thought wrong.

All is going well, and I have no complaints (unless you ask Chad). Aside from being tired, I feel great. I just can't wait until the 12th for the follow up sonogram so we can hopefully find out what this kid is... animal, vegetable, or mineral. (I am the very model of the modern Major General... sorry, I digress) However I am leaning toward octopus because last night it was simutaneuously kicking in five directions at once.

We did pick out a cute Noah's Ark border for the nursery and Maya picked out a fairie- flower pot border for her room. If they come soon, we may be able to get the rooms painted this weekend, and I will be able to check one more item off my "to-do before the baby comes" list.

1 comment:

Morgan said...

good for you girl you look wonderful. Your boobs are enourmous! Go baby go baby go!

luv yah